Clearaccept timescale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearaccept timescale?

With the current PayPal issues it has left me with no sales at present as I only have PayPal and PayPal cards as payment methods.

I am wondering how long it takes start to finish to get clearaccept running.

I would first need to upgrade from 18.12 but hopefully that isn't to troublesome.

Thanks Ed
    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Ed,

For me the ClearAccept onboarding process only took 2 or 3 days.

I'm using SD 18.2.2 because I wanted still to have the option of using PayPal (Cards) as a fall-back in case anything went wrong with ClearAccept.

I don't anticipate upgrading from 18.2.2 anytime soon. PayPal (Cards) has been removed from 18.2.3 onwards, and the current problems with PayPal demonstrate the desirability of having a fall-back payment method - although not quite in the way I'd expected!

John
    John Ennals
    www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Thanks John, I thought I read early days it took ages for them to reply to applications etc, looks like I may go this route if no fix appears for PayPal in the day or so.

Ed
      https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

My experience may not be typical
        John Ennals
        www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by John Ennals View Post
          Ed,

For me the ClearAccept onboarding process only took 2 or 3 days.
          I concur!

There could be other issues with upgrading that need to be addressed though - that can be addressed with time!

I recollect that I received a security risk update from Sellerdeck that needed to be re-applied after the update.
          Martin
          Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
          X