Unpaid orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unpaid orders

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a PayPal merchant account on our website http://www.scottishgifts4u.co.uk/

Every so often we get not paid for orders (as i'm sure everyone does). On contacting some of them there seems to be problems with pay Pal accepting the cards.

Is this more common on pay Pal than say using another online payment provider eg Actinic Payments or Sagepay or is it just one of those things that happens with them all.

We are quite happy with payPal for now as it seems to be slightly more cost effective but if it is losing orders we may need to reconsider.
    Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

This happens with all PSPs. People decide not to complete the transaction for a million reasons. Mostly of course of the PBCAK variety.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Thanks, that's what I suspected.

But, in a physical sense does PayPal refuse to work any more than any other PSP.

I realise this might be difficult to answer but opinions would be welcome.
      Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

Comment

Working...
      X