AP/SDPayments customised ekashu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP/SDPayments customised ekashu

Instructions are issued in the KB today for upgrading existing older sites/versions from Actinic Payments to Sellerdeck Payments.

How long have we got before the Actinic Payments page/url stops working?

I'm reluctant to carry out these modifications until I find out, will my customised ekashu files need amending? From the screenshot in the KB article, the layout of the SDP page is different.

Yes, I see that the KB article for customisation has been revised, but what happens if I do nothing? Will the current ekashu files work with SDP, or wreck the layout?

It's a lot of work that I could do without - one V9 site and four V10 sites (five ekashu files) and four multi-user machines to upgrade across two versions (eight times). Everybody has to be logged out, so that makes it a week-end job!
    Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

SellerDeck Reply - AP/SD Payments

How long have we got before the Actinic Payments page/url stops working?

Not until next year, however, we would like our customers to have switch to using the rebranded service over the next few months. We will probably set the date after this process is complete. Please note that everything will work exactly the same as it currently does, this is only a renaming of the service.

I'm reluctant to carry out these modifications until I find out, will my customised ekashu files need amending? From the screenshot in the KB article, the layout of the SDP page is different.

This is a phased roll out and we are contacting customers directly when we would like them to upgrade. Those with customised sites will be contacted over the next few weeks, because we would like to get the Forms system updated first.

Please note that if you do have a customised payments page, your customised design won’t be affected, even if you apply the patch today. However, it is likely that it will be carrying some Actinic branding and it will make sense to change this to SellerDeck branding, so that the messaging is consistent with the URLs.

We will be happy to fully support you through the transition, please give us a call and we will talk you through the process as you apply and test the change.

I see that the KB article for customisation has been revised, but what happens if I do nothing? Will the current ekashu files work with SDP, or wreck the layout?

If you host your own customised files, your current design will work with SellerDeck Payments. If you host your design in SellerDeck’s forms system, then you will need to change the address of ekashu CSS file in Business Settings, before the Actinic URLS are cease to be used. You won’t have to move any files, it’s simply a change to the URL.

We will post on the community when the new SellerDeck Forms system is complete and contact you when we would like you to switch.

It's a lot of work that I could do without - one V9 site and four V10 sites (five ekashu files) and four multi-user machines to upgrade across two versions (eight times). Everybody has to be logged out, so that makes it a week-end job!

We appreciate it is going to consume some of your time, and appreciate your patience. If you would like to remote-in and check everything, please let us know.

Please note that your v9 sites this will need to manually upgraded. Instructions will be uploaded to the knowledge base soon, but feel free to call support if you need assistance,

Hope that helps.
    Jennifer Bray

SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Working...
    X