Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing offer from Barclaycard £45 per month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing offer from Barclaycard £45 per month!

I have just had this offer in from Barclaycard which potentially could save ££££'s per year. For £45 a month they say:

Up to 350 transactions included every month
    No joining fee
    No cancellation fee for the first three months
    Merchant service charges, authorisation fees and gateway fees all included
    99.9% system uptime for 24/7 trading2
    Fraud prevention and screening tools for peace of mind
    A UK based call centre, open 7 days a week3

Problem is that ePDQ doesn't integrate directly with Sellerdeck and it's limited to a £60k turnover. Does anyone know of a similar offer that comes close to this and does work with Sellerdeck?

it's limited to a £60k turnover
    I guess that's why they can do it at a low fixed price.

Look into Sellerdeck Payments as PSP and then find a decent Merchant account. I use Global Payments (was HSBC) with the BIRA negotiated rates which works out at 1.125% on standard credit cards on a 50K-100K turnover. Company Credit cards and 'Value added' cards are a bit more at around 1.8%. BIRA membership does cost around £200 a year though.

I would include the Sellerdeck Payment costs but for some reason they still live in the dark ages where they don't want anyone to know what they charge. Instead I'll suggest you consider Paypoint.Net that includes 350 payments per month for £19 (excluding the merchant account).

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I would include the Sellerdeck Payment costs but for some reason they still live in the dark ages where they don't want anyone to know what they charge
      Not sure why you say this Mike, the charges are all here.

Chris

Comment

I must have been having a senior moment Chris.

I did look at the payments page but didn't notice the sub menus on the left.

Still paypoint are a little cheaper and don't have the slightly odd fixed '30 day' month.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Well we were accepted!

The only problem now is to try and install it as a payment provider in Seller Deck.

Can anyone help with this??

Comment

Working...
          X