new version of sagepay (v3) coming at end of 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could try:

Close SellerDeck take a copy of your entire site folder, upgrade and then try it.

If it goes pear shaped just restore the original site folder and start again.

Peter
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

SMTP Broken

Well made a booboo - accidentally upgraded the live site before finishing testing on our Dev!

SagePay seems to work OK so all good there but the emails seems to have been broken.

Looking at Actinic.pm to see if there were previously any custom settings from the original developer as I know this file was replaced.

We are hosted on 1and1 and have always had localhost in the SMTP field with no authentication.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Got an Old laptop with 11.0.5 on so going to try and rollback on the live for now.

John
      John
      Sheltons of Peterborough Ltd
      www.sheltonsfishing.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sheltons View Post
        Well made a booboo - accidentally upgraded the live site before finishing testing on our Dev!

SagePay seems to work OK so all good there but the emails seems to have been broken.

Looking at Actinic.pm to see if there were previously any custom settings from the original developer as I know this file was replaced.

We are hosted on 1and1 and have always had localhost in the SMTP field with no authentication.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Got an Old laptop with 11.0.5 on so going to try and rollback on the live for now.

John
        Getting to the bottom of this one. It does appear that our Actinic.pm had been altered by the original developers and the changes appear to be those suggested by Norman Rouxel in his post http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...4&postcount=68.

I am going to apply the changes to the New Actinic.pm and see if it fixes it. But before that I will give "mrvnet.kundenserver.de" in the SMTP field a try, maybe I wont then need to change the Actinic.pm file.

John.
        John

Comment

Originally posted by Sheltons View Post
          Getting to the bottom of this one. It does appear that our Actinic.pm had been altered by the original developers and the changes appear to be those suggested by Norman Rouxel in his post http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...4&postcount=68.

I am going to apply the changes to the New Actinic.pm and see if it fixes it. But before that I will give "mrvnet.kundenserver.de" in the SMTP field a try, maybe I wont then need to change the Actinic.pm file.

John.
          On our Dev site the mrvnet.kundenserver.de SMTP setting is working so I am going to stick with that for now.

Thanks
          John.
          John

Comment

I KNEW this would would go belly up on me....Just upgraded my SD to V14.03 and had my Perl script changed to Crypt::SSLeay

Uploaded my site to a different domain 10 mins ago for obvious reasons and I get this thrown at me as per attached image

I have not gone to Sagepay and done the validate my IP address bit as yet - does anyone know if this has anything to do with it please?

Also, the bug of 'Terms & Conditions' not being displayed is yet again missing - this I can fix, but for crying out loud, can't SD please get things right or make it a little more easier for those that are not IT or Web designers who know how to fix things....

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kev67 View Post
              I KNEW this would would go belly up on me....Just upgraded my SD to V14.03 and had my Perl script changed to Crypt::SSLeay

Uploaded my site to a different domain 10 mins ago for obvious reasons and I get this thrown at me as per attached image

I have not gone to Sagepay and done the validate my IP address bit as yet - does anyone know if this has anything to do with it please?

Also, the bug of 'Terms & Conditions' not being displayed is yet again missing - this I can fix, but for crying out loud, can't SD please get things right or make it a little more easier for those that are not IT or Web designers who know how to fix things....

Hi Kev,
              give SagePay a call, they were very helpful and looked in their logs for the rejected IP and added to My SagePay Settings form me. It does look like the IP could be your issue.

John.
              John

Comment

Cheers John

There's more bugs in V14.03 than an apartment in Tenerife !!

Louise............I might be calling you soon

Comment

Hi Kev,

Same problem for me too. SagePay support were a great help. Have a look at my post yesterday: http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=56271

John

Comment

Seems like quite a few are having problems getting the correct IP registered with SagePay, as John advised above contacting SagePay they usually resolve it quickly.
                    Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by smilesbest View Post
                      Hi Kev,

Same problem for me too. SagePay support were a great help. Have a look at my post yesterday: http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=56271

John
                      Cheers John, I applaud your rant because I honestly thought this was happening to just me and like a lady called Sarah, I'm not amused either. I'm friggin steaming over this and some !!

I'm going to email Sagepay today rather than validated my IP address with them today being it's Saturday and see what happens

Comment

I'm utterly floored with this upgrade. I've gone from V14.02 to V14.03, I've given Sagepay the IP address, I've got the correct Perl script on my server

According to the SD email, this will now automatically put you on Sagepay V3

Upload my website and I can get right to entering my card details on Sagepay, press the proceed button. Get the card validation bit, then bang !!

I get the attached image

I had no option but to revert to an old backup of V14.02 which goes via V2.23 of Sagepay – now work that one out?

If V14.03 auto upgrades to Sagepay V3, and I have the correct Perl script on my server, then this clearly does not do what it says

So I’ve either lost the plot or missing something as I’ve no idea who to go to
                        Attached Files

Comment

Latest update on this for anyone interested, but I called SD around 4.30pm last night about this, spoke to a nice lady who said someone would call me back...............

Still waiting for the call !!

She sent me an email 'Ticket' of which I replied to with loads of info tests that Sagepay done for me to pretty much say it's down to SD

Still waiting for SD to actually answer me

Email SD back today at 3.08pm to see if anyone has actually looked in to this for me and guess what.........

Still waiting for SD to actually answer me

I pay for support and the least I'd expect from any company is to reply back. Not impressed at all

Comment

Same Transaction Error as Kev.

I am getting the same error intermittently, i.e. most times payments go through and the odd time we get the error:

Transaction completed but Vendor systems returned INVALID or ERROR in response to notification POST. Transaction CANCELLED by the Vendor.

so I would like to hear your fix Kev - if you ever get one.

I was considering upgrading our version of SellerDeck as being on Ver 11 we only just got in on the Sage Pay update but think I will hold fire.

John.
                            John

Comment

Hello John

Hmmm, you know what? This sounds like a customer is aborting the order payment or the bank verification has back fired

I'll be honest, I've never had this error at all - where do you see this error exactly? do you have a screen shot of this by chance?

The other thing, do these orders that fail still go through to Sage as "Cancelled by the Vendor"? so as you can see a "Cancelled by the Vendor" order?

I say this because I would get this when deferring payments from Sage, and it was down to the customer using Paypal. They'd make an order, you'd receive it and send the order out, then they'd cancel the payment via their PP account and you'd end up out of pocket

Just my experience and perhaps of no help whatsoever to you, I'm sorry that I don't have a decent answer for you

Comment

Ive seen similar errors if the customer data is formatted badly - a foreign character or comma in the email address or a negative price for example, this should not get through basic error checking but there are bugs a plenty in these scripts, coded by cowboys I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                                X