Changing PSP Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing PSP Problems

I have changed our psp on our main site, and it is working fine. The new psp payment method is the only active one in Sellerdeck settings. I cannot delete the old one as it says it is in use as a default payment on customers' accounts. I have unchecked the boxes for website and desktop, so the old option does not appear the the Checkout. I have done numerous tests (real transactions) and it works fine.

Oddly, some customers (existing registered ones), are still paying successfully with the old payment option, which is not listed in the Checkout. They clearly had the old one as their default payment method in their registration, though my clicking on that now shows a blank box.

I am therefore having to keep my accounts with my old provider (and the related bank merchant account) open for these transactions, maybe have to for some time.

With orders since making the change, I have edited customer accounts that used the old provider to select the new provider. I could do this for every registered customer, but it would be hundreds of hours of work. Is there any other solution that I am not seeing?

Sarah

You can go to 'File | Export' and tick 'Customer Accounts' this will export a CSV file that you can view in Excel.
    Under the 'Customer' heading the payment method is around five cells in and will have a number such as 900.

Each of these numbers correspond to a payment method (900 is PayPal).

If you check in the list below you will be able to find which customers are still using the old payment provider.

Secure Trading=3
    WorldPay=4
    Paypoint.net Payment Gateway=9
    Skypay=21
    Sage Pay=22
    Secure Hosting(UPG)=25
    HSBC Secure ePayments=51
    Nochex=52
    Paypoint.net Complete Solutions=54
    Realex Payments=56
    PayPal Website Payments Pro=58
    Total Web Solutions=59