Invalid Signature Error following upgrade to SDV14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invalid Signature Error following upgrade to SDV14

Since upgrading to SD14 we are getting the Invalid Signature error on every order received.

I have searched at length through the Community Forums and checked and double checked that the Secret Key is the same on both the PSP Provider side and in SD Payment and Security config.

I have refreshed several times to no avail - anyone know the fix for this behaviour?

The common theme throughout the posts about this is that it occurs after an upgrade, so maybe the PSP files get corrupted in some way perhaps? I would have thought a Refresh would cure that but that's not working for me!

Which PSP are you using?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Total Web Solutions

Comment

Have they said anything remotely helpful?
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Actually yes, to be fair, they were helpful and I have now realised that Paypay Express Checkout is exhibiting the behaviour so it doesn't appear to be PSP specific...

Comment

Working...
          X