SagePay v3 does have PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SagePay v3 does have PayPal

I am rather annoyed at doing a lot of unnecessary work and now having to undo it. In the email from Sellerdeck to say that the upgrade with SagePay v3 had been released, it said that the new SagePay no longer offers PayPal. I therefore spent some time setting up PayPal Website Payments on each of my sites and on each Sage Link, before doing the upgrade so that customers could still pay by PayPal when upgraded. I now find that SagePay is still offering PayPal, and is in fact at the top of the page!!

Sarah

Originally posted by saucysal View Post
    I am rather annoyed at doing a lot of unnecessary work and now having to undo it. In the email from Sellerdeck to say that the upgrade with SagePay v3 had been released, it said that the new SagePay no longer offers PayPal. I therefore spent some time setting up PayPal Website Payments on each of my sites and on each Sage Link, before doing the upgrade so that customers could still pay by PayPal when upgraded. I now find that SagePay is still offering PayPal, and is in fact at the top of the page!!

Sarah

Can anyone from sellerdeck confirm this please?

Comment

Originally posted by itc View Post
      Can anyone from sellerdeck confirm this please?
      Replying to my own post and confirming what Sally says... yes it does!

Comment

I also confirm that it does work although for some reason, I have to log in as a 'Guest' ?????

It tells me my password is wrong which is odd

Comment

Working...
        X