Site Review please: Shop of Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Review please: Shop of Legends

Hi, I'd like your opinions on my website Shop of Legends - www.shopoflegends.co.uk

Cheers,
    Ian

Immediate thoughts would be to trim down the amount of product text in the side bars and the products on the homepage - this is in the AUG and the knowledge base

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

first reaction? not a spot on your other site which i like alot , but i guess this one is a home made affair?

loose your bestsellers down the left hand column, or at least get rid of the description, the page length is far to long, no one will go to the bottom of it and locate the coupon code.

eg shopoflegends.co.uk/acatalog/Decorative_Mobiles.html

Comment

In IE 6 (Still the most popular browser unfortunately), your main product section is right at the bottom underneath your menu (see attached image).

HTH
        Kevin
        Attached Files
        KDM Digital Media - Actinic web design and hosting

Comment

Ditch the contact details and newsletter sign up at the top of each page - its REALLY annoying

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
            Ditch the contact details and newsletter sign up at the top of each page - its REALLY annoying
            This is the most important part of the entire site... this is where you need to tell people what you do. At the moment "Shop of Legends - Fast delivery of Quality Products" does not do justice to what you are selling ... quality products could be cabbages, earrings, filing cabinets etc etc

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Its at the top of every page - move the signup to the left bar and the contact details to the bottom or top left. This will allow your products to come to the middle of the page - at the moment visitors have to scrol down every page to see what you are selling which will piss them off big style

Comment

I agree the sign up to mailing list doesn't need to be on every page.

the logo is abit hotrod for me, it isn't really in keeping with the product range

Comment

I second the comment about IE6 - its almost unusable.
                  If you're in the games sector, learn to spell "Spiel des Jahres"
                  I wouldn't list Puerto Rico alongside the other, much lighter games.
                  I wanna know how you can do Carc for £12.49

Comment

I never buy from shops with a PO Box address or no address - much better to use a "proper" address if possible and put it on your "contact us" page. I never look further than this page when buying, but looked further on this occasion to find the PO Box address in your T&Cs.

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Ok thanks for the replies - all good points indeed! I will sort as much as possible in the next few days. Feel free to continue to point out anything else in the meantime though.

Cheers, Ian

Comment

Working...
                      X