Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyword software?

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend any good keyword software?

I am not sure what its called but I want to find out how many times particular keywords (and there associated alternatives) are entered in Google for the UK over a given period of time.

I found some free sofware but it was based around American keywords so not really usefull. I dont mind paying as I feel the right keywords will be essential to our SEO & Adword campains.

Cheers,

Graham

try IBP or webceo ( my personal favourite) webceo has a paid and a free version

have fun
    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
    Current project:
    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
    Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Cheers,

Web seo looks good.

What would you recommend, the smallbiz edition or professional?

Comment

There is some info on my website about software.

Comment

Most of these peices of software make guesstimations and don't have real traffic stats, unless you leave it running all day and night for decades.

So, why not use Google's own data? Google Trends and the Google Keyword Tool give me more than enough data to get the job done.

Just a thought

Comment

ibp gets it's keyword data live from google uk and it does not need to be left on at all. You can get a free trial from my website if you want to give it a go

Comment

Working...
            X