Page titles, help, actinic noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page titles, help, actinic noob

Hi have been given a site built in actinic, in order to optimize for search engines. the customer will be carrying out the changes

He has no problem with changing descriptions, however this isnt the case with titles. We need title tags that are not duplicated, the site is, www.dscdirect.com.

any noob instructions you can give me to get unique titles would be fantastic, and by noob insturctions i mean, click here, now click there now type this lol, pretty much actinic for dummies.

If it was infront of me i could figure out but ive gotta explain to a client and its rather tough lol

Each page has a field for page title, so there should be little confusion on what to do or where to do it, select each section or brochure page and view the tabs presented to you. As for no duplication, make sure you don't use anything twice and you will be fine?

You might find that because there are none currently filled out that actinic does it's thing to try and be helpful, once you fill these in, things should jump into place.

You could download the FREE 30 day trial so you are seeing and guiding correctly also. I suspect you will laugh when you see how easy this part is though.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      Each page has a field for page title, so there should be little confusion on what to do or where to do it, select each section or brochure page and view the tabs presented to you. As for no duplication, make sure you don't use anything twice and you will be fine?

You might find that because there are none currently filled out that actinic does it's thing to try and be helpful, once you fill these in, things should jump into place.

You could download the FREE 30 day trial so you are seeing and guiding correctly also. I suspect you will laugh when you see how easy this part is though.
      any idea from the top of your head which tab this is on? the screen shots he sent me arent very helpful.

I may download the trial, if its realli simple i shall come back an laf at how simple it is lol

Comment

Hi, you aren't back and laughing, does that mean you still have not found it ?
        Steve,

ECO SEO

Comment

Originally posted by steve_gts View Post
          Hi, you aren't back and laughing, does that mean you still have not found it ?
          LOL, good one

Comment

did anyone look at the site?

DELETE this spammy marketing trash.

Comment

did anyone look at the site?

DELETE this spammy marketing trash.
              I guess you mean the site in the original post? Looks to me like an expired domain.

Mike
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

yep they are getting a free link back courtesy of actinic... who moderates us nowadays anyway?

Comment

Well it is an 8 month old thread. I was surprised to see it resurrected.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
                  X