No announcement yet.

Site Review Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I took some advice and had a go trying to make my site slicker.

www.rcsmodels.co.uk

I have to say using the Actinic skins has blown my mind away though - nothing works as it should.

Not impressed at all.

1) When you goto checkout the REMOVE box is covered by an image box (with Cart on it).

2) After enablng New Products - all I get is text and no pictures on the right column. This is after making selections under Site Options.

I need help or some new hair?

Comment

Also, if I do enable New products.

I get it on the Homepage and no matter what I select under Setting - Design - Site Options - Layout or Properties + Design Wizard will the New Product section go where it should.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks - managed to sort the problem - needed a swift G & T and that got the old grey matter working....

Comment

needed a swift G & T
          I thought you had had one too many as you are talking to yourself on a public forum

Comment

Originally posted by WildRover View Post
            Thanks - managed to sort the problem - needed a swift G & T and that got the old grey matter working....
            Why not post your solution here so that others in the same situation can see it?

I think the site is a big improvement on the old one, by the way. Your next step will be to move to SPP (single product per page) and that will really help move things along.
            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

All I did was reduce the product width to 600 pixels.

Comment

Working...
              X