Review our site please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review our site please

I know our site needs more work especially on worded content but I'd like to get some feedback on it as it is.

The site can be found here > www.boxfashion.co.uk

Cheers guys and gals

Roy
    the box - mens womens fashion
    www.boxfashion.co.uk

You are accepting credit cards directly on your site. This is BAD.

**bangs head on wall until unconscious**
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

1. horizontal scrolling (homepage at least - did not get further)
      2. non of the logo's in the middle are clickable - they are shouting out for it
      3 the battleship grey looks bad.. sorry .. a darker shade would sit well with the burgundy

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

4. remove the product anchor around the product title as this hovers poorly in Firefox
        5. product description text too small
        6. add to cart button is too small

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

You seem to have alot of weight bands for shipping 11 in total, which seems too many, I would merge a couple of the weight bands.

You also advertise Free shipping but when I click on "Postage" I get a table of charges and need to read the notice under the table to see any mention of free delivery but it doesn't make it clear what orders qualify for free delivery. If all orders qualify for free delivery make it much clearer that this is the case.

You contact details are hidden away in the terms and conditions page, display a contact number clearly to give buyers more confidence in your site.
          Darren Guppy
          Golf Tee Warehouse
          Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Boring
            You are selling rather than providing a solution.

As you have two real world stores I presume you have an excellent customer profile but this online store speaks to no-one in particular and your store would therefore get lost in the morass of online fashion stores who also don't 'get it' IMO

I'll say it again because it bears repeating.
            Google your top selling offline item and see how your top three competitors get 'on message' to their customers.

As ever then read through this sections entire contents and implement what you learn.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I'll get on with your comments and suggestions as soon as I am able.
              www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

it doesn't look like a fashion store.

your average joe would not get past the front page because your logo/images are not clickable

http://www.boxfashion.co.uk/acatalog...r_bottoms.html this page is weird, as the first image is animated, the rest are not, some images have white background others do not. If you want customers to be able to quickly compare products you need to present uniform images, otherwise they get distracted by the images and fail to see the product.

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
                  it doesn't look like a fashion store.

your average joe would not get past the front page because your logo/images are not clickable

http://www.boxfashion.co.uk/acatalog...r_bottoms.html this page is weird, as the first image is animated, the rest are not, some images have white background others do not. If you want customers to be able to quickly compare products you need to present uniform images, otherwise they get distracted by the images and fail to see the product.
                  Jo you tease!
                  I was expecting an animated bottom not a mismatched selection of jeans and skirts.

For the education of the OP go spend an hour or so figuring out what this site does that yours doesn't.

It's not the best there is but the company is bang on the money with appealing to its customers.

Comment

Thanks again for the input.

I have implemented some of the suggestions put forward so far and I know there is so much more to do. I appreciate all of the comments good - has there been any? - and bad to help me make it successful. I am hopeful I will get there in the end.
                    www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X