Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Referring link from ebay

Hi guys,

Ive been checking my Google analytics and im getting small number of hits from a strange referring link.

the refferring link has nothing to do with my website or what my website is about, i cant seem to find anything relevant to my website nor do i have any items on ebay linking to my site.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/decorat...ems__raspberry

im puzzled by this.

anyone got any ideas?

Cheers
    Benn
    Personalied Mug Gifts Personalised Mouse mats

it's probably coming from some sort of adwords link
    Ebay sometimes display Google Adwords on their search pages so, if you're running Adwords then it could be related to that?
    Tracey

Comment

Ahh, i am running adwords.

hmm... you could be onto something there Tracey. I Wish they would put the adword ads in a more relevant section on ebay.

Ill keep having a look at the at the link and see if my adword ad comes up.
      Personalied Mug Gifts Personalised Mouse mats

Comment

I see a lot of referring links from ebay in my stats which I believe are from the sponsored adwords links in ebay.
        eBay have increased the amount of advertising appeaing on their site recently.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
          I see a lot of referring links from ebay in my stats which I believe are from the sponsored adwords links in ebay.
          eBay have increased the amount of advertising appeaing on therir site recently.
          Me, too.

Although I only allow adwords on Google Search Partners, I get ads on ebay which seems odd (as well as some other strange sites).

Comment

Working...
          X