Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google - Loss of organic listing

Hi Everyone,

I 'enjoyed' a first page listing for one of my main keyword searches 'masonic regalia'. This is also true of some of other main keywords, however, some minor ones do not seem to have been affected.

I say 'enjoyed' as when doing a search on that key phrase it has disappeared completely from the organic listings. I may be wrong, but this seemed to have happened around the time that I changed over, and went live with V10.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
    Steve Jordan
    -----------------------------
    Error 404 - Page not found

Sellerdeck V11.03 - Business - Actinic Payments -
    Sage Accounts 50 V16 2012 Sellerdeck Link

Acacia Masonic Regalia Masonic Regalia Masonic Forum

not noticed that, but at the moment, on google, I didn't see any "paid for adverts" anywhere on the page over the weekend, but today, when I look, they are all back.

clearly google has gone and done a makeover looking at the page (especially the left hand coloumn) , and that seems to affected lots of things

Comment

Not likely to be directly connected to V10 unless it made several code changes. You don't have H1 or H2 tags on your home page, that's not the only issue in SEO but it does help.
      Peblaco

Comment

Don't forget the google page speed thing too - but as Louise says it might be a good idea to overhaul your whole SEO, I doubt it is V10 as such

Comment

Working...
        X