Site Review pls would be most welcome !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Review pls would be most welcome !

Hi Everyone , Would you lovely people be kind enough to review my site pls as i have 'tweeked' the home page some what, and would like feedback good and bad
    Also from a SEO point of view as well ,as after reviewing site statts im quite gutted to discover how badly we are doing from natural search traffic !! cheers Mark Alexander
    www.alexanders-direct.co.uk

The homepage looks great - except I didn't see alt text on any of the images.

Unfortunately I got quite a shock when I looked at a product page and saw the standard smart theme, which, the way you have it set looks terrible because the product information is crammed into the center of the screen with big gaps around (http://www.alexanders-direct.co.uk/a...g/cfr0005.html). At least sort out the product layout width or preferably change the theme to a fixed width one. (Upgrading to v10 will give you some better themes and make design changes easier)

Have you thought of having the homepage design implemented across the site?

There's lots you could do with SEO, such as having your page names the same as the product short descriptions.
    How long has the site been live?

Comment

Thanks for your comments appreciate it , The home page has been up around 3 months ,but the site itself has been established 7 years or so ,
      i think i need to do some home work !

Comment

Working...
      X