Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search engine listing & Adwords

Hi All,

I have a new site and I have submitted to Google, Bing, & Yahoo for organic searching along with DMOZ but it apears this can take several weeks for listing to begin to appear.

I have also listed products using Google Merchant.

Is there anyway this process can be speeded up? and is Google Adwords a worthwhile investment? how do you get sponsored links? I spoke to somebody on this and they stated is was about bidding and quality but did not expand on this.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Anthony
    http://www.tech-accessories.co.uk

Your site lacks basic fundamental SEO in places, cgi-nav and the same page title on all pages to name the first couple one can see. This is like trying to drive a car with 3 wheels and wondering why you are leached over to the side when you do. Have a read of the section tutorial on my site so you can at least get what the different fields on a section do for you, get that area right first, then the nav, those 2 measures alone will give a large boost to the site and that's just a surface scratch.

Adwords is certainly worthwhile if you do it correctly, particularly with new sites, to get sponsored links you pay Google to put them up there for you, no mystery on either of those services, just about spending cash.

Comment

Working...
    X