Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site review please

www.2rsystems.com

was designed and built by a third party but currently im trying to get it more up to date with the times, any comments and criticism much appreciated

No way to actually buy anything. That "call for pricing" must be a major turn-off for many visitors.

And "Overveiw" (should be Overview) is misspelled in many places including within H1 tags. E.g. http://www.2rsystems.com/acatalog/Ko...nolta_C35.html
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I'd say this being an ecommerce site and having no way to actually buy anything leaves it dead in the water; prices showing and the ability to actually add something to the cart are pre-requisites.
      A few speling mistakes here and there and lot's of 'more' buttons that don't function.
      Kind Regards
      Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

call for pricing ( what's the point of that) I would rather search on another site and buy from someone who does not hide prices, what are you trying to hide ?

you have to be transparent about prices including tax and delivery charges or you have no chance
        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Originally posted by wesleythorne View Post
          call for pricing ( what's the point of that) I would rather search on another site and buy from someone who does not hide prices, what are you trying to hide ?

you have to be transparent about prices including tax and delivery charges or you have no chance
          i have to agree, i like the general look of the site but i never bother with sites that dont tell me the costs, the worst are software companies but if you dont list the price then to me this means your pricing is more than your competitors.

Comment

Agree with other comments regarding prices, to set up a site like this 5 years ago was madness, nowadays it just seems plain bonkers. Build a site to cater for someone who wants to purchase at 3am, let them service themselves and find out any info they could possibly need at that time. Manage that and you've taken a big step forward.

At the moment you have a nice looking site destined for the scrap yard, don't negate all of the advantages of 'ecommerce'.

Comment

Working...
            X