Meta tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meta tags

Hi, I need some advice. We've run a couple of audits on our website and are getting the feedback "Found no description meta tag". If we go onto our site and 'view source' they show up.

So one of them must be wrong.

It's hard to say what the problem is without knowing an example page and what you're using to do the audit.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

whats your website so we can have a look.

my suggestion would be either the audit is wrong (most likely) or you don't have the tag set up correctly ... which should be easy to fix
      Adventure Centre Ltd - CheapTents.com

Comment

You are posting an awful lot of posts which a cynic might suggest were spam Andy. Be careful or you'll be banned.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

There has been a knowledgebase article posted today regarding this: -

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=51854

Comment

@Guccij thanks for the concern. I intend to help if I can in any way I can. I have some issues with actinic and i've posted one or two so far asking for help. I believe with forums you get what you give, so to recieve help i want to give help... Im not here to spam - if I were you would know about it ... spamming doesnt help anyone but does harm some people and would make the forum worthless ... as i say ... get what you give

[edit to add the below]

I work for CT as a marketer and so I want to get the most from actinic as everyone else does. I've worked as a marketer for several years and know a fair bit about SEO and so you will probably notice my head bobbing around in the SEO section (as it is actually one of my passions in life) ...
            Adventure Centre Ltd - CheapTents.com

Comment

There are many online tools for checking if your website is complete according to SEO or not?? They will show you if your metetag field is blank.

Comment

Working...
              X