Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mash setting up the gtin

Hi,
    I am nearly there now, I have put product and brand on all my products in actinic and included all the EAN`s and MPN`s I can get, and requested an exemption from Google for the ones I cannot get, and google have said they need my feed to be up. So now I have downloaded Mash and am trying to set it up, got everything sorted except gtin, how do you fill this in as each product has a different number, what do I type in next to GTIN
    Cheers Steve

Hi Steve,

I think we just talked about this on the phone but basically you can remove gtid and add ean and mpn in the product mash settings for google shopping. The fields will be output in the mash file for all products, google will then be able to use the appropriate ID for each product.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,
      thanks very very much, nearly there now, I just have to verify my site which I thought I had already done, in fact I had a thread on here about it. Your really nice and patient you know.
      Regards Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much ... that isn't something I often hear :-)

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X