Google Product Search "use Parent"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Product Search "use Parent"

Hi Just added the Google Product Search Variable and in the knowledge base screen shot it shows the "Allow <Use Parent> as an Option" unchecked, is it not possible too use this? as nearly all my products are mattresses.

Can anyone remember when google was the bright fresh kid on the block and the answer to microsofts evil empire

You can do that yes.

Comment

Thanks for that, I have checked that box but the Initial value is blank or put another way not showing "Use Parent ()" am I doing something wrong.

Also do I enter
      Furniture > Bedroom Furniture > Mattresses
      or
      Mattresses

Cheers Steve

Comment

Open up the variable, untick all place of settings tickboxes, OK it and come out, then reopen it and tick those boxes again and ok it and come back out. That will reset it for you.

Do what Google specifically asks you to do, they're the only voice to listen to.

Comment

This is driving me mad now. In the box in Product details it says, availability - in stock but google keeps throwing it back at me what am I doing wrong

Comment

What exact error are you getting?

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Have you added the work 'availability' in by mistake, it should just be 'in stock'.

Comment

Working...
              X