Google Analytics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Analytics

I run Google Analytics on my site which seems to be working ok regarding visitor numbers etc.

However on the e-commerce review it only seems to be picking up a fraction of my orders and changing them into conversion rates.

I've checked back the orders and can't seem to find find a common link as to which products are being picked up and which aren't. It will pick up a product sold one time and not another time.

Any ideas?
    Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

I wouldn't be surprised if this was tied in with customers not going back to the receipt page after paying.

Not all customer do this. They'll often close the browser or go off to another site after paying. Most psps will send the customer straight back automatically but paypal tends to offer customers the option to go elsewhere.

If you get Actinic to send you a copy of the customer email you might find that the missing orders in analytics correlate with missing order emails as this is also sent when customers hit your receipt page.

What percentage of your order go missing and do they tend to be paypal orders?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X