Extended Info page layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Info page layout

Hi, I have created a new layout (based on add to cart button layout) and my extended info page appears within my existing outer layout - brilliant. But, I don't know how to get the layout to appear like the vertically centered one (with image above the text/add to cart button etc) instead of the image on the left with the text etc on the right (very cramped & unbalanced). I can get my single Product Page to do this NP, but I am at a loss for making the extended page appear like this. Google seems to love these pages so i'm eager to get them right.

If you based the layout on Extended Info "Includes Add To Cart Button" go into the layout and change <td> to remove the width and add </tr><tr> before the second <td> to set two rows.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks

That worked perfectly. as far as google is concerned, it was indexing these pages (probably due to the type of link maybe) and displaying my products (not arguing with that) but there was no back link to the main site/product. The inclusion of your layout + the outer layout now gives me a great pop-up/extended info page!

Thank you for time, really appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X