2 Website, AdWords and Keywords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Website, AdWords and Keywords

Quick question, and I will try and make it sound as simple as I can just so I can undertand if what I am wanting to do is allowed.

I have 2 websites, both selling products of the same genre.

I have Adwords set up on Site A and I am wanting to set up another campaign for Site B, using the same keywords.

Is this allowed? Im guessing No as everone would be flooding the SERPS with multiple AdWords.

Is there a way I can get around this? I want to have both websites under the same keywords....

I believe the answer is no. Google call it 'double serving' and don't like it.

http://support.google.com/adwordspol...answer=2600168

Double serving
    What's the policy?

To protect the value and diversity of the ads that people see on Google, we generally discourage advertisers from running ads for the same or similar businesses across multiple accounts triggered by the same or similar keywords. This policy, known as "double serving", prevents multiple ads from the same or commonly-owned company from appearing on the same search results page.
    They talk about 'multiple accounts' but that's because on the one account only one of your ads will be served.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X