Site Review Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Review Please

HI Everyone, Just launched our new site www.chestfreezers.co.uk would you be kind enough to give some feedback/improvements please i would be extremely greatful Many thanks Mark

All the text and buttons look huge to me. It all seems a bit over powering and lacking content. Is this supposed to be for mobile use or maybe old people with poor eyesight?

Also the navigation isn't obvious. Calling the navigation menu 'Buy Now' wasn't where I was expecting to find it. For me, 'Buy Now' is usually what you tell people once they've found the item they're looking for.

The 'by solution' bit doesn't make sense to me as it only takes you to a single item. I'd have thought it would make far more sense to take people to the 'large' chest freezers rather than the one 'largest'. It all seems a bit too urgent and in your face. People want to compare items and make informed choices. Not just 'here's a big one - take it'.

Also is that really a good range of brands for chest freezers. I'd have thought the big consumer electrical brands do them. Maybe not.

Also the main image is saying something about 'express delivery being available, Click the shipping tab for details'. Well I couldn't see any shipping tab so looked at a product and clicked one there to see what it says and all it said was 'delivery takes 2-3 days'. Mind you, at least it had a shipping tab, other products don't.

I also though there was very little useful content on the freezers. There's no description and just the specifications. You need to help people choose the right one by giving them the right info.

Not sure what's happening with the fake 'What customers say' bit. I assume these are just fillers for review before going live? is the site actually live?

None of the big images on the right (lowest prices, expert advice, sheds, etc) do anything when clicked. Are they supposed to?

Not sure how much details I should be looking at as it doesn't seem finished yet. Although you do say it's been launched?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Mike , Extremely insightful and helpful Thanks i will be making changes

regards Mark

Comment

Working...
      X