Loads of sales then No Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of sales then No Sales

Monday was busy with plenty of quality sales all day. Then Tuesday was busy until 4pm and that was my last sale for 21 hours. I normally get a sale per hour through the day and evening so why so long without. I checked our adwords were working and still had about the same impressions and clicks.

If the same quantity of people are Googling my search terms then sales should be fairly consistent.

I can't see any additional competition and the site is fully working.

Sometimes I get a run on one particular range that I haven't sold much of for while then a few days later this might change to a totally different range.

If I could consistently get sales like Monday I would be laughing.

Any ideas

Nothing has changed this week on the site. I am currently uploading a minor change right now. I am sure things will return back to normal in the next day or so. I just cant understand this inconsistency

http://www.thepenzone.co.uk/

Comment

If you're running google analytics then that would be the first thing to check to see whether there's been a change in traffic and what they're doing.

Google webmaster tools will also show how many impressions they gave to your site and how many vistors they sent you.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Just changed my analitics code for the latest with the latest modification. Hopefully this will give me some ideas.

Comment

Now i've changed the analitics code. I realised that I dont have adwords tracking on my site. I have just spent 30 mins on adwords site trying to find the correct code to paste on to my site but seem to be going round in circles. Where do I find this and are there adjustments I have to do like with the analitics code on the home page. I presume this needs to go on every page including the receipt page?

Comment

just phoned google and got this resolved

Comment

Working...
            X