suggestions to increase conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions to increase conversions

I have recently upgraded to Sellerdeck 2013 Business version and in the space of 2 months have apparently increased my traffic so much that I had to upgrade my hosting package in July and now a month later have exceeded it again and am looking at the prospect of another increase - BUT my site traffic is not being converted to orders and we don't know why!!

I know I have a good website in terms of the business model, I know the website is easier to use than before as it now has filtering and I know it looks nicer thanks to the work of Louise at Peblaco. I know it also needs more photos and some more cosmetic work on it - its a bit like the Forth Bridge! but why am I not converting the traffic to money?

any advice and ideas would be much appreciated.

Miriam
    www.maternityexchange.co.uk

Increasing conversions is always worth working on, but knowing where you're starting from is also important.

Web hosting limits tend to be specified in the quantity of data being accessed rather than visitors. Has their been a large increase in the number of vistors and are you using google analytics to see how many are buying, where they're leaving the site, what percentage are dropping out during the checkout stage etc?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Miriam,

I am not a web designer so my thoughts might be wrong but I think that the pictures could be improved, the clothes would look better on people not dummies, harder to do though but if you are selling for other people perhaps they could supply pics (and you could choose to use them or not).

Also you don't say how old anything is or what condition it is in. Even if they are all very good condition it would be good to add it.

I saw that you have some brand new stuff, could have a section for this or allow the customer to pick whether they want new or used.

Cheers,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X