Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy link for Interlink shipping

Hi,

Has anybody designed a link from Actinic into the Interlink Express/Parceline online 'Ship at Ease' system. We are getting too many orders shipping via carrier during the present unrest within the Royal Mail and could do with any solution to speed up the data input process

Thanks in Advance
    John Sollars
    MD at Stinkyink.Com
    Ph 01746 781020
    Fx 01746 781698
    Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

I dont think it has been done as yet, else you would have had a response. If anyone does know of a bit of software that will do this please do post here..

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

I too will be interested if someone comes up with a solution
      "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

We use them too so it would be a nice add in Bruce.

Regards
        DJ
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

I have added this to the wish-list along with your votes.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

If 'Ship at ease' can import order details from a CSV file, then you will be able to do this using the export feature in One Stop Order Processing.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

It is an online system so I don't think that we can do a batch import into it. The real problem is that it is online - great for live tracking, but not much good for what we want

Regards

John
              John Sollars
              MD at Stinkyink.Com
              Ph 01746 781020
              Fx 01746 781698
              Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

We do have customers using OSOP to link to Interlink, I don't know what system they are using though.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                X