Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping - VAT Inclusive

Hi,

Is there a way to have the shipping costs in the drop-down menu on checkout 1 including VAT?

We charge £3.95 standard and £7.50 next day, but I think it is misleading as when you chose the method is illustrates £3.36 and £6.38

Thanks

No. Actinic are aware of this and it should be fixed in V9 sometime soonish.

(where soonish = > more than now & < one year)

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Now on V10. Is there a way to do this yet?
      Stuart Robinson

Robinson Polytunnels

Comment

Indeed there is.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
          Indeed there is.
          How can this be done?

All our prices have been entered ex-vat (products and shipping) but wish prices shown in drop down shipping class to be shown inclusive of VAT so are not mis-leading
          www.hartsofstur.com - Seriously Good Cookware

Comment

We have same problem

We also would like the shipping to show inclusive of VAT (as an option). We enter prices ex-VAT, show price including VAT for the products, but in the Checkout the carriage is ex VAT alongside the carriage options (very misleading for customers) with VAT as a separate line in invoice. We sell direct to the public and many (or most) do not understand VAT, and are used to total prices being shown on other websites. We have had this problem with Actinic/Sellerdeck since 2004.

Sarah

Comment

Do you not have the facility to tick the box in Shipping which says "Tax Applies to Shipping" and the other box which says "Shipping costs include tax"? Works perfectly well and always has done.

I can't see the point of having it as an option so customers can see either or. Surely that's even more confusing?

Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
                Do you not have the facility to tick the box in Shipping which says "Tax Applies to Shipping" and the other box which says "Shipping costs include tax"? Works perfectly well and always has done.

I can't see the point of having it as an option so customers can see either or. Surely that's even more confusing?

Unfortunately you only have access to these tick boxes if all your product prices are entered inclusive of vat.

Support have supplied the following solution:

NOTE : Make sure you take a back of ShippingTemplate.pl before making any changes.

edit ShippingTemplate.pl in the {site}\ShipControl folder
                search for

ActinicOrder::FormatPrice($$phashShipping{Cost},

replace with

ActinicOrder::FormatPrice(1.2*$$phashShipping{Cost},

repeat the search/replace as there are 2 places where this needs changing
                save and exit
                update the web site.
                www.hartsofstur.com - Seriously Good Cookware

Comment

Didn't mean option for customer

When I said optional, I meant in the settings in Sellerdeck, not for the customer in the Checkout. All need to see total price.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
                  X