Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery Address locked

Hi,
    I have created an order with invoice/delivery address the same and selected the Remember Me option.
    When I try to create a new order where the invoice and delivery are different I cannot change the Country/County combination - they are set to the original remember me values.
    This is clearly going to cause some problems where someone buys for themselves and as gifts.
    Can anyone suggest a way round this problem?

Thanks for any hints,
    Mike

Have you tried clearing your cookies and then redoing the order? This should avoid the remember me from pre populating the fields, as the info is taken from the cookie. You should however be able to change the address details manually when you place an order. Can we have a link to the site to check?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

I agree clearing the cookies would probably solve this but when a customer does this it wont work and we dont really want to tell them to clear cookies - sort of defeats the object.
      www.equestrian-media.com

Mike

Comment

Checking ....
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Remove the checkbox giving the option to remember details possible here?

Comment

Can see what you mean now. Sorry. I will have to take this up with development to see if there is a way to be able to change the delivery address.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,
              Have development made any comment about this yet?
              Mike

Comment

Not as yet Mike. I am chasing them on it. Will update you when I hear back from them.

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Mike,

Development have done some tests and come back with this response...

-----------
                  I can set a completely different Invoice or Delivery address by typing in the new address in the address boxes. If I want to change the country of the delivery address then I click the change button and select a different country. If I don't want a different delivery address I can uncheck the 'Ship to different address' box.

See orders ASPORT10000008 (I think as the email hasn't arrive) and
                  ASPORT10000009.
                  ------------

Can you check this to see if you can replicate the above please.

Kind regards,
                  Bruce King
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                  X