Clear All

Shipping Charge by Order Value

Hello,

I am trying to get the following shipping charge by order value:

Order less than £39 - Pay £11.99 for shipping
    Order less than £59 - Pay £9.99 for shipping
    Order over £59 - Pay £7.99 for shipping
    Extra Large Orders - Pay £7.99 for every £80 ordered

However, when I enter the corresponding values into business settings, I get the following error message:

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Editing a record in the [Bands] table sorted by [ZoneID], [ClassID], [CalculationBasis], [BandWeight]

The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

SELECT `BandID`,`ZoneID`,`ClassID`,`BandWeight`,`BandCost`,`CalculationBasis` FROM `Bands` ORDER BY `ZoneID`, `ClassID`, `CalculationBasis`, `BandWeight`

Action: Contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate

The values that I have entered are in the link below. Any clues as to what is going wrong and what I need to do?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shipping-Settings-Problem.gif
Views:	2
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	545804

I would suggest removing line 3 from the configuration you have at the moment, as line 4 will deal with the charges for the above 59.00 to the other level. I will have to take a closer look to determine what exactly is causing the error for you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X