Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postage Options by Weight and By Value

Hello All...

I've painstakingly put all the postage requirements (Basis: Weight in Kilos) into Catalog based on the prices given to me by our couriers (Royal Mail and Parcelforce).

I've run a few tests and all seems to look great. The problem arrises for low weight items that are high value! Catalog will allow the selection the Royal Mail Services because of the Weight Conditions I have entered, but RM only insure up to £32.00.

Can I get Catalog to Auotomatically Ignore Royal Mail Services for anyitem costing more than £32.00 in addition to the Weight Basis?

Many thanks,

Rich

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Can you provide some more info or preferably screenshots on what you have setup, it is incredibly hard to picture things from just text, where taking 5 mins to do some screenshots will often have you sorted in 5 or 10 mins. It sounds on the surface that you are not using the weight system to its best advantage OR that you could either exclude products from certain shipping conditions or add a surcharge (on the product itself). You could also use categories. It is 99.99% sure that it can be done as you wish, we just need to be able to see what you have or have it explained better as we are doing it blind.

Comment

Lee,

I'm not ignoring you, I promise. I may have figured it out (MAYBE).

Wish me luck...

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Working...
      X