No announcement yet.

Change shipping class order / sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We downloaded the AUG on Saturday and Charlotte sorted out the shipping first time. Never knew this existed so are currently looking at what else we can improve....

thank you for all your help, Robert
    Robert Johnston
    www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

I think i am losing the plot.

I have change the shipping to radio buttons instead of a drop down box, and changed the order in which they are displayed, but for some reason after upload the ActinicShipping.pl file resorts back to the orginal so the shipping options are displayed in the wrong order

Anyone else have this problem? I am using V8.5.1
      "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Hi,

but for some reason after upload the ActinicShipping.pl file resorts back to the orginal so the shipping options are displayed in the wrong order
        You should be making the change to the 'ShippingTemplate.pl' file in your <site>/ShipControl folder.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

I thought i was losing the plot

But, in the AUG for V8 is states 'ActinicShipping.pl' found in the 'ShipControl' subfolder (p139 under 'Changing the Order of the Shipping Methods').

Also, I just checked V9 AUG too, and it says the same.

Me thinks this needs changing

Comment

But, in the AUG for V8 is states 'ActinicShipping.pl' found in the 'ShipControl' subfolder (p139 under 'Changing the Order of the Shipping Methods').

Also, I just checked V9 AUG too, and it says the same.
            Hmm, you're right, it does - I'll get that changed, however, that file doesn't exist so I'd be interested to know which file you were changing?
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

I put the wrong file extension on.
              I meant 'ActinicShipping.fil'

Comment

Working...
              X