shipping not being added to cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping not being added to cart

Hi got a problem with shipping. The shipping cost is not being added to cart and then when you carry on i get an error:

A General Script Error Occurred
    Error: Error executing the advanced shipping plug-in script. Illegal division by zero at (eval 41) line 1057.

Now all items have a wieght on them and table in business setting is pretty basic, i have set the default weights to 0.25 for both, i only ship to UK at moment. My table starts at 0kg for £0 then up a couple of pound and Kgs each one.

There is something else, there is one product that has a zero weight entered and this seems to go through all the way fine with no errors, so anything with no weigth works but when a weigth is involved none of them work and none of the items have ship seperatly or exclude from shipping

I have ticked for shipping charges to be made, tried removing the zero weigths and charges so zero isnt anywhere, but its not an over complicated site, though it is big. V8.5.1 HIZA being used

Can anyone help or have any idea why my shipping is not being added

cheers

paul

Try removing the 0Kg band.

Shipping tables in actinic are for weights up to the weight specified (i.e. less than) and you can't have a weight less than 0.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

My table starts at 0kg for £0 then up a couple of pound and Kgs each one
      or start the range at 0.001 instead of 0

Comment

hi

i tried that and no joy, its strange, when i tried it upto 1kg was next one so the item that had a weight of zero fell into that category and true enough the shiping of 12.99 appeared for that product of zero weigth but when any product with a weight is added any shipping, like one with no weight disappears and if you try to proceed then you get the script error. I dont think it could be the table becauswe it kicked in fine when weight was zero on a item and first row was up to 1kg, the shipping worked but when any item has a weight of any kind then it doesnt work

any thoughts anyone?

paul

Comment

Can you show us a screenshot of your shipping table?

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X