Shipping choices have disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping choices have disappeared

I followed the Adv User Guide to rearrange the displayed order of shipping options in the drop down box.
    Now, there are no options and no drop-down box displayed at all. People used to be able to choose from 4 UK options. Now they don't get a choice - just First Class which is the first one in the list.
    I followed the instruction in the AVG to restore the original shipping template.pl but nothing has changed.
    Going back to previous snapshots has made no difference. Nor has uninstalling and re-installing.
    Nor has renaming the Zone/Class options within Actinic.
    Any suggestions?

http://www.snorestore.co.uk
    Last edited by guccij; 06-Mar-2008, 01:39 PM. Reason: adding url
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

It sounds like you've buggered up the perl code. Your best bet for getting help is to copy the section of perl you've edited and paste it into the forum.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

this isn't appearing as it is in the script so I don't think it will help

# ACTINIC CUSTOMISE: Sort the shipping options
      #
      # If you would like to change the order in which shipping options are presented in the shipping
      # drop-down, comment out the line starting '@::s_arrSortedShippingHashes' and uncomment the
      # appropriate line
      #
      # Store the hashes in ascending order of total cost
      #
      @arrShippingHashes = sort{$$a{Cost} <=> $$b{Cost}} @arrShippingHashes;
      #
      # Store the hashes in descending order of total cost
      #
      # @arrShippingHashes = sort{$$b{Cost} <=> $$a{Cost}} @arrShippingHashes;
      #
      # Store the hashes in ascending alphabetical order
      #
      # @arrShippingHashes = sort{$$a{ShippingLabel} cmp $$b{ShippingLabel}} @arrShippingHashes;
      #
      # Store the hashes in descending alphabetical order
      #
      # @arrShippingHashes = sort{$$b{ShippingLabel} cmp $$a{ShippingLabel}} @arrShippingHashes;

#
      # Now handle putting any classes marked as last at the end
      #
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I have now reverted to factory defaults for the layouts and it has reappeared. Will now need to re-introduce the customtisations!

Comment

Working...
        X