Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free shipping bands?

Hi

We are setting up a website for a flooring company. They want to offer free shipping on laminate flooring when the customer spends over £400 and offer free shipping when they spend over £600 on other types of flooring.

I had a good luck through actinic yesterday and its easy to have one bracket, but not 2.

Has anyone set up something similar to this before?

Thanks

Martin

Ship by weight and have the weight correlate directly to the cost of the product. You are effectively shipping by value but using weight and still have the facility to differentiate products.

Comment

We have worked out a way to make the shipping work.

The problem is that if someone spends £400 on laminate flooring, the postage needs to taken off and if they spend £600 on other types of flooring, the postage is taken off then.

I have attached a screen grab of the settings. These are only sample settings for now but does anyone have any suggestions?

The customer will be using business so if there is a discount we could set up to give free postage that would be great? I havent noticed any.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Its ok, the customer has decided to change the way they do the shipping so that solves the problem!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X