X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Info needed

Hi Everyone,

We have just changed couriers to UPS.

I can't find any info on these forums about UPS. They seem to have one of the most advanced software systems available but do any of you use them with actinic. I know US actinic users get some of benefits but what about the UK actinic users.

I know Molend inegrates with Businesspost and citylink but is there any integration with UPS as well?

We can have tracking information on our website so our customers do not have to go to the carriers website to check orders. Has anyone done this with UPS?

Thanks on advance for your comments.

Originally posted by soundbite View Post
    I know Molend inegrates with Businesspost and citylink but is there any integration with UPS as well?
    We do have customers that use our One Stop Order Processing product with UPS. The interface is very configurable so it's easy to integrate with. However if you have any problems you can email the details of their CSV order import to Mole End support and then we will create a view for you to match their requirements.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

That sounds great. Once its configured would the data be mapped automatically between order processing and UPS software? If not roughly how long would it take to import orders into the UPS software?

Also can we could get the tracking numbers from the UPS software to go into either the Actinic software or your Order Processing software? I can export a MS access file with the tracking numbers but it would be great if that information could be used for reference.

Is order processing a seperate picece of software or does it appear in the actinic programme once installed? Finally if I run order processing on a seperate computer, does it have to have actinic on it as well to work?

Thanks

Comment

That sounds great. Once its configured would the data be mapped automatically between order processing and UPS software? If not roughly how long would it take to import orders into the UPS software?
        Once configured, the mapping is saved and can be quickly restored, you then have to select the orders you want (or use the filters provided - eg todays orders, orders not shipped) and click on a button to export them to file, you will then need to import them to UPS - I don't know how that side works.
        Also can we could get the tracking numbers from the UPS software to go into either the Actinic software or your Order Processing software? I can export a MS access file with the tracking numbers but it would be great if that information could be used for reference.
        I would suggest storing the tracking number in the user defined field for the delivery address, you would need probably need to write a query to do this - I'll add something to my wishlist though to allow order number, tracking reference to be imported.
        Is order processing a seperate picece of software or does it appear in the actinic programme once installed? Finally if I run order processing on a seperate computer, does it have to have actinic on it as well to work?
        It runs as a separate program, you can run it on the local actinic machine or on a remote machine, you need to have a network connection to the remote machine though so that it can access the Actinic data.

There is a free trial here if you want to take a look :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X