Shipping Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Query

I have recently upgraded to Actinic 9 business plus and since then I am having problems getting the Rest of World shipping zone to work properly.

There is a field which requests customers to name which state/province they are from. I would like to remove this as postage charges are the same irrespective of state. I cannot see how to do this despite an exhaustive search through the zones section. Can anyone help me please? At the moment I cannot receivew orders from anywhere in the Rest of World zones as the cart will not process orders until a state is selected, but there is nowhere to select a state!

Thanks
    Sueg

Hi Sue,

I'm a bit confused at the following two statements as they seem to contradict each other:

There is a field which requests customers to name which state/province they are from
    the cart will not process orders until a state is selected, but there is nowhere to select a state!
    However, if you want to remove the 'states' drop-down' box from the checkout then you need to delete the states listed in 'Settings | Locations' for US and Canada and then update your site.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X