shipping free if over £49.99 under 30kgs

hi
    quick shipping question

shipping £4.95 if under £49.99

shipping free if over £49.99 under 30kgs

if over 30kgs to 40 kgs and on ££££ example

if you go to link below add 1 x Berrimans Adult Maintenance 15kg £37.99
    Shipping £4.95 thats right

add 1 more Berrimans Adult Maintenance 15kg total £75.98 thats right shipping free 30 kg or under

if i add 1 more say Berrimans Adult Maintenance 2kg were over the 30kg free shipping need to add price for over weight how can i do this.

http://www.wundapets.co.uk/acatalog/BerrimansAdult.html

many thanks in advance

So the more they spend with you, the more you might penalise them? So if i go for 2, that's fine, if i go for 3 (most retailers would be delighted with this), you wish to add an obstacle for me to do that?

I'm confused, makes no sense or i have completely misunderstood. What is the below sentence supposed to mean also? can you translate.

if over 30kgs to 40 kgs and on ££££ example

Comment

Never ceases top amaze me when the more you spend the more you pay for delivery, certainly not an incentive and the ones that say this box of shoes weighs a bit more so email us for the correct delivery charge, in my mind that is a possible sales definately lost.
      www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Unless the item is unusual in shape or large I would expect either a fixed rate shipping or free over a certain value. Certainly not the other way around. I would never bother to call for a shipping cost.

Comment

Bin there, done that (not in Actinic, though)

Totally agree with the replies - the OP must stomach the extra shipping cost, which on most occasions will be less than the profit on the extra sale......
          Paul
          Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Agreed, you may make less on 3 bags than you do on 2 because you have to ship in 2 parcels but that's the way it is. Try to get a better rate out of your courier or change courier if they have a hefty 30kg surcharge (City Link etc). No way should you penalise customers for buying more.

Or, look at alternatives for those heavy orders. Maybe sending a couple boxes with one of the online Parcel2go types would work out cheaper than your own courier contract?
            Blank DVD
            Cloth Nappies

Comment

I agree with the others however, but just to add, I'm not sure that you can model it in Actinic either you have to ship on cost or weight, there isn't an option to combine the two that I am aware of.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It would be a useful feature. When you have lightweight items of high value it would be handy to make Royal Mail options dissapear. We just set the weight of them at a higher value so it forces them into the courier pricings.
                Blank DVD
                Cloth Nappies

Comment

Category based shipping or the exclude from shipping calc already does this.

Comment

Working...
                  X