Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not defaulting to lowest price

Hi

I am using categories for shipping in v9, its only testing at the moment, i have set different prices for the classes and set the category in the item,all in that regard is working, now when the shipping comes up in checkout it always shows the second item down in classes available which is not the cheapest and i cannot work out why, any ideas please would be great.

Cheers
    Malc
    sigpicwww.dcgr.co.uk

In the class properties you have probably set one of them to always be at the bottom in the list.

Comment

Just Checked that, none of them are ticked to be bottom, anything else
      sigpicwww.dcgr.co.uk

Comment

Have you tried it from a different PC or got somebody else to confirm it, as it might be remembering your choice from a previous visit.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Hi

Have not tried that yet, i am aware of how some stuff will remain in cache for ages, i will try switching off and seeing if that works, cheers.
          sigpicwww.dcgr.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
            Have you tried it from a different PC or got somebody else to confirm it, as it might be remembering your choice from a previous visit.
            Take a bow darren, i rebooted and that did not work , but after thinking about your reply i tried another browser and it worked, thanks.

malc
            sigpicwww.dcgr.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by spooky View Post
              Take a bow darren, i rebooted and that did not work , but after thinking about your reply i tried another browser and it worked, thanks.

malc
              rebooting a pc will not clear your browser cache, you do this via the tools menu of your browser. Just letting you know this as it will be useful in the future whilst developing actinic

Comment

everything taken on board

thanks
                sigpicwww.dcgr.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X