Alternate Delivery Address Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternate Delivery Address Option

Hey guys, got a bit of a confusing/perplexing problem here. This has been bugging me for about 3 weeks now. The main problem is setting up the alternate delivery address option (using Actinic 9).

See the site live Here

Ok so, first of all the most obvious thing going wrong here is the difference between what im uploading onto my server and what I actually have on Actinic. Here is a screenshot of my actinic page. Notice the alt delivery field option:

Now compare that with the current live site:

I checked my upload, it is definitely updating to the correct address. Clicking on the new mystery button that has be generated also resets the checkout completely.
    Here is what my design text looks like:

As well as the design tree:

The only thing I can really see that's iffy is the fact I'm missing the alt delivery address in the design tree. If you guys could shed some light on what's going on here, it would be appreciated. I've already contacted Teclan and they can't help me.
    Alan Tuckwood - Web Development
    Greens Water Systems
    Aqualibrium UK Limited
    Water Systems Salt Supplies Fridge Filter Block Salt Softener Lincs Link

Contact Teclan?

Comment

Already have. It should be working.
      Greens Water Systems
      Aqualibrium UK Limited

Comment

ok, I'm not entirely getting the problem
        Are you saying that the "ship to alternate address" is defaulting to "no" and giving the option to change, rather than asking the question beforehand?

It usually asks this question earlier in the checkout phase. Have you checked that your earlier checkout pages don't have the prompt missing?
        Tracey

Comment

Sorry, I'm new to this job so I've just kinda been thrown into this. It doesn't ask for the alternate delivery option until Checkout Page 1. However, its not a case somebody has just moved the option, I just noticed the design of the same option in Page 1 is saved as another "save my details"... whoever put this checkout together clearly wasn't focusing.

Checkout Page 0:
          Greens Water Systems
          Aqualibrium UK Limited

Comment

IMO, it should be asking on Checkout 0.
            I presume you're using a Teclan single page checkout plug-in?
            If so, then either it's missing from their code or you've inadvertantly removed it at some point.
            I haven't used it so I can't comment further.
            Tracey

Comment

Thanks for trying anyway (^_^). Your probably right about the checkout... anybody have opinions on fixing it?
              Greens Water Systems
              Aqualibrium UK Limited

Comment

If they can't solve it and you have no idea, chances of us solving it are pretty slim tbh. Just return it to standard checkout and wait for v10 to be released as it has a much better process anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X