Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Vs Calculated charges

I have noticed an issue with our shipping;

For European deliveries we have Airmail & Airsure available as options, however it seems that incoming orders that state Airsure as the delivery method on the "orders" screen, Airsure in the "shipping calculator" zone / class & Airsure on the customer invoice are being charged at Airmail rates.

The difference is only apparent in the "shipping" box, which shows Airmail pricing as the original & current values, but shows the Airsure value in the calculated box.

At first I thought that i must have the Zones or Classes mixed up, but they appear to be correct?

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Anyone?

I have just looked a bit closer when receiving an order, both the copy customer "order being processed" email & the shipping class on the main order screen say Airmail, but as soon as I double click the actual order the shipping class in the main order screen changes to a different class (Airsure) & when the order opens, everything says Airsure?

It looks like Actinic see fit to change the class, but I have checked everything I can think off & don't see what should cause this (eg the weights are within both bands)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry Martin,

I had a look before but couldn't figure out what was happening here. It shouldn't do this so the only thing I can think of is to try compacting your database in case there's an error there.

Actinic does tend to update orders based on the current settings when you open them, so clearly it 'thinks' Airsure is the correct shipping method and so changes it when the order is open. Why it thinks this I haven't a clue.

If compacting Actinic doesn't work then all I can suggest is getting Actinic support to take a look.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for that - I compact most every day & tried again, but to no avail. At least now I know the correct shipping method is displayed before I open the order. I'll get onto Actinic about it.

Thanks again.

Comment

Just to let anyone looking know that this has now been confirmed as a problem within Actinic.

Comment

Which version of Actinic are you using, Martin? Just so I know to look out for it!
            Tracey

Comment

Currently on 10.0.3.

Comment

Working...
              X