Transglobal Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transglobal Express

We are stuck in what you might call the carrier "exclusion zone" (Highlands), where most of the carriers subcontract, we are also currently pretty small, so don't really have the ability to deal direct with the big boys while getting decent rates.

Anyway, we get round heavier deliveries in the Uk with TNT, who are pretty good (but suck with their "residential charges"), but have had an ongoing problem with heavier (10>30kg) international orders. We have used the likes of interparcel in the past, but thanks to our location suffered from continual failed uplifts, goods often taking as long to get uplifted as delivered! Trying to speak to most of these carriage brokers was to be honest a bit of a one sided joke - they either don't know, don't care or refer you to the small print.

So it was with some astonishment that I booked a European delivery with Transglobal Express at a very decent fee & enquired (by email) about rate tables for Europe, which nobody previously had been able to provide. Within the hour someone that actually knew what they were talking about had called to find out what I was looking for & sorted it all out. So after months of trying to get international rate tables at a sensible price, the jobs done - just like that.

Just though I would let you know, as it makes a change to speak with people who actually know the carriage game & care in the slightest.
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier
Working...
X