Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weights, postage and various couriers

Not sure if this is possible or not…

We have numerous products that are shipped by weight to various countries with groups of countries having their own price structure and depending on the products' weight either one courier or another will be used.

Ideally what I would like is to set up two ways to offer products from 0.25 to 2Kg and only one postage option, and a separate courier to the other two ways, for weights over 2Kg. The two options below 2Kg are no problem to set up but the single option above 2Kg is as the various 2 to 60Kg options are always offered as a postage option to the customer with the above two because the system works via a “weight up to” mechanism. Can I change the “weight up to” to a “weight equals” or something similar?

This might well be to complex for Actinic to handle but thought I’d ask anyway.

Cheers…Paul

use the alternative weight field under the products then create a second courier option that is using this alternative weight

Comment

Thanks for the reply Darren. But would this work when multiple numbers are ordered for small weights that take the overall weight above 2Kg?

Cheers...Paul

Comment

Working...
      X