Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default Shipping is Putting People Off!

Hi everyone,

In my shopping basket the default shipping option is set to my post expensive option - first class.

I've looked high and low for ways to change this but cannot see a solution. I want the cheapest option to display in the basket. This can then of course be changed at checkout to the more expensive 1st class.

Any help is hugely appreciated!

Right-click on the shipping class you want to move down the list and check the box which says "Display at Bottom of List."

Alternatively, search on the forum for "change the order of shipping options" or use the AUG.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Where did you look Nick, i'm pretty sure i recall an article being added to the KB on this subject, just this week. Might depend what version you are on though?

Comment

This is it here: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=50594

Comment

WE and a number of other sites like the idea of putting a simgle price on the home page for posting so people dont get to the end of the order and then find it added, you still can add proviso's for say Highlands or Chanel Islands

Obviously some sites and goods may not be able to do this, but we found a big increase in sales when we displayed it on the home page along with or Contact details
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

This is interesting. I may have to try this.

Chris, BTW your internet-workwear site has the shipping charges the same for mainland and highland in the right sidebar, whereas the other sites are different.
            Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

Comment

Thanks sorted now at least on that site
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
              X