Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping oddity

Hi there,

We have a PayPal express payment option on the website. We have had two separate orders recently from Canada and both of the orders, paying via PayPal, have not had the cost of postage added.

The orders were from two different parts of Canada and we have had other PayPal orders from across the world with the correct postage added.

It does seem very odd that only Canada has been targeted like this? Is there a known problem/bug with PayPal and Canada with postage?

Cheers...Paul

There's a bug full stop with express and shipping as i understand, been dicsussed on the forum before, can't recall the details, think its linked to non UK locations perhaps. Paypal Pro - non PCI compliant and Express has delivery charge issues, Standard Paypal Website Payments is the only viable Paypal option as far as i am concerned.

Comment

Thanks Lee. I did look around for the answer but must have been too specific to Canada.

Cheers...Paul

Comment

We have an oddity with Paypal Express that orders from California appear as they should in Paypal, but in Actinic orders they are addressed ... Canada, USA. (ie. 'Canada' in the 'State' field). We know what its meant to be, but our customers are getting very very confused...

Comment

Working...
        X