Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying a pop-up based on a Checkbox Value

Hi,

I am trying to display a JavaScript confirmation pop-up when a customer presses the "next" button on Checkout Page 1. This is to be only displayed if a customer has selected the TAXEXEMPT1 checkbox, which stores its value in <Actinic:Variable Name="TaxExempt1CheckStatus"/> (i believe).

I have tested my code with a "block if" and it displays correctly. However when i use a "block if" around my code it never seems to display. My block if code is as follows:

Code:
    <actinic:variable name="TaxExempt1CheckStatus" />  == true
    Am I using this variable correctly? What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Robbie

Blockifs do not work online, they are used for page building and strictly switching things offline. You will need to use Javascript I susoect.

Comment

Ok then

Hi Lee,

Thanks for this, I have noticed that on that page the "Next" button runs a
      Code:
      onclick="return CheckForm(this);"
      function which I assume checks the page for issues i.e. customer has not ticked a required field.

Could I update this function show a warning? If so where can I find said function?

Comment

I would guess at that existing in the actininccore or extras Javascript that are the standard files for the site. Take a look in those.

Comment

Working...
        X