Weight in Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight in Orders

On my main site I have shipping by weight, and all works fine. The total weight comes up in the Orders: Shipping and Handling tab, and we refer to this with each order.

However, on my new site, I appear to have made all the settings the same, and have "weight in kg" selected for each Zone/Class in the Settings: Shipping, and the weight given with each product, but the weight is zero each time on the relevant Orders tab. Any suggestions as to what I have overlooked?

Sarah

Funny Story

As I didn't get an instant response, and I am impatient, I did some more searches on this forum regarding my problem with the weight not appearing on the Orders tab. I came up with a posting from 2009, which sounded like a similar but not identical problem, and again when somebody was setting up a new site similar to the old. Then I realised that the poster was myself, and that I replied to myself with the solution.

The solution that I gave myself then was to delete any entries that came with the software, and to make the default carriage charge less than the actual. Time will tell, once we have received another order, whether this helps. I didn't have any entries to remove, but the default charge was more than the carriage settings. The problem now is a bit different in that no weight is appearing in the tab in Orders.

Sarah

Comment

Is the Zone/Class basis correctly set?
      Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

Sorted

Thanks for your help. I found that I had some Classes that were also in Zones. When I deleted the Zones the problem was fixed.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
        X