Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclude Products From Shipping Class

Hello,

I want to calculate all of my shipping rates based on weight and zones. I have 6 classes that I wish to present to customers; Media Mail, Economy Lightweight, Standard Ground, 3-Day delivery, 2-Day Delivery and Next Day Delivery

However, the 'Media Mail' option only covers Educational Material and I have 2 products which are not educational. Accordingly, when a customer adds one of these 2 products into the basket alongiside an educational item I need the Media Mail option not to show up in the checkout.

I have had a good look through past threads this morning and have yet to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please note: I do not want to use categories because I need the rate to be calculated according to the weight and the zones.

OK i am trying using alternative weight suggested by this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthr...t=35622&page=2 and see what happens.

Ideally the software needs an option built in where products can be added and removed from a product list for each shipping class.

Comment

Working...
    X