Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buyer Order Number Input

Hi,

I'm in the process of publishing a website that will be used by a number of different buyers. I need an option at the checkout that enables the buyer to input their own order number which will then get transferred onto the generated emails/reports.

Apologies if this has been covered, I have searched but the terms bring up a lot of irrelevant issues.

Thanks.

There are two fields that can be enabled on checkout - you do this in design / text. You could use one of those to collect the data and then have the reports edited in crystal reports version 8.5 to include those details.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your help. I managed to accomplish what I wanted using just the Design/Text config.

Comment

Working...
      X